Firstly, I love the theme. So fast and clean, however since switching over I’ve got a few plugins I’m having issues with and I hope you can help. I’ll open seperate threads for each as it will be easier for users to search going forward.
The plugin is WPAdverts with a few premium upgrades so it works on a BuddyPress environment. I’ve created a fresh install of WordPress to test and give you all the bugs I’ve found. Feel free to PM me and I’ll drop you login credentials if it helps.
1. Search By Category filter doesn’t format correctly. This is for the main ‘advert’ page as well as the ‘new advert’ page.
Default theme – https://www.dropbox.com/s/lt91gs29397ulhe/Screenshot%202016-11-30%2013.20.14.png?dl=0
Community Builder – https://www.dropbox.com/s/ofu0i5u5nc0prxd/Screenshot%202016-11-30%2013.20.58.png?dl=0 and https://www.dropbox.com/s/en2859l40ci53zd/Screenshot%202016-11-30%2013.41.36.png?dl=0
2. Advert Image not loading properly. Fairly obvious in the photos below:
Default Theme – https://www.dropbox.com/s/mc2mecgzcnszuus/Screenshot%202016-11-30%2013.47.53.png?dl=0
Community Builder – https://www.dropbox.com/s/k7oka3pssl74n8y/Screenshot%202016-11-30%2013.46.39.png?dl=0
3. Breadcrumbs don’t work when clicking the categories to search other items under the category.
Default Theme – https://www.dropbox.com/s/ifloh0j78okk3ea/Screenshot%202016-11-30%2013.57.20.png?dl=0
Community Builder – https://www.dropbox.com/s/dsl1qbm62a9cfzt/Screenshot%202016-11-30%2013.57.45.png?dl=0
4. Cannot turn off the ‘header’ title, since these aren’t ‘pages’ the only way I can do it is in each individual advert, is there a way I can apply that setting to all ads?
The option to disable on each advert. https://www.dropbox.com/s/v4c8nsrkbfw3c4t/Screenshot%202016-11-30%2013.59.41.png?dl=0
Thanks once again, keep up the great work.
Thank you. I am glad you like the theme.
Please feel free to open other threads too, We will be very happy to add compatibility for as many plugins as possible.
1. I was expecting that we may have some issue with the selectbox. I will have a fix ready soon today.
2. I am looking at other issue and will report back quickly.
This might be helpful, specifically the bit at the bottom regarding the archive.php file – https://wpadverts.com/documentation/child-themes-and-templates/
I am noticing a few more stylistic issues with the WPAdverts and will be fixing them too.
Can you please tell me how do I enable the multi select dropdown of categories? I used this shortcode
But it is only displaying the normal search and the list.
Ah sorry, he has a .php file on his Github as it’s something most people don’t use.
Great, did you understand about the ‘categories’ pages not working? That’s a biggy at the moment as I want to switch back to a Category View
The topic ‘ [Resolved] Community Builder with WPAdverts’ is closed to new replies.