BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] rtMedia Activity URL Preview plugin blocked by Community Builder theme?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #35709

Hi Janet,
    Thank you for the patience.

I sincerely appreciate it.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Janet B on #35726

Hi Brajesh,

Any news on this?

Janet

• Participant
    Janet B on #35732

Hello,

I really need to get a resolution to this problem. As I have explained before, we cannot proceed and the entire project is halted, for over two weeks now, because the single most central feature is literally everywhere – except Buddypress and bbPress.

I appreciate your willingness to address the issue but I’ve been told “about 2 days” at least 3 times.

If we can’t resume the project first thing tomorrow AM, there isn’t going to be a project anymore. As much as we might like it to be otherwise no one waits weeks for anything in the Internet age.

We’re well past delivery on a project that should have only taken a couple of days from the outset. It is very disappointing.

Can you tell me when this will really be done? We had rtMedia working fine before getting involved with the Community Builder theme and BD plugins, but it is too late to go back now. We’re underwater on the project already.

Janet

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #35735

Hi Janet,
    Thank you for the reply.

I am sorry, we are unable to add compatibility with RT Media at the moment. The changes needed for it is not the simple one line and your timeline is not flexible enough.

I had promised on 10th January to look into adding compatibility with the RT media. Received details about RT Media activity preview from you on 12th January.
    It has been exactly 10 working days from my first comment about looking into it and adding the compatibility.

I had miscalculated the 2 days time and I apologise for that. It is not feasible to do such change in such a short span of time for a major 3rd party plugin like RTmedia and its addons.

For all your other requests on this forum, we did assist you in time as they were not needing such a large change.

Since you have mentioned that you need it tomorrow morning, it is not feasible at all. The only way forward I see is to offer the refund for your membership.

We will issue the refund within 48 hours and let you know.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Janet B on #35750

Hello,

Yes, you have been very responsive to all my concerns, including this one. It is not common and I appreciate that. Thank you. Unfortunately, as you have observed, the resolution seems more difficult.

For me, the odyssey has been a little longer, I understand your timeline.

I would rather wait a little longer if you can offer me a date that I will be able to stand behind.

Janet

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #35776

Hi Janet,
    Thank you.

Will you be able to accommodate a timeline as 1st Feb day end(PST). I can try for it before that but I do not want to disappoint you again with a shorter expected time and not being able to have it.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Janet B on #35785

Yes. That is a Monday. Who knows what the weekend will bring. Let’s call it Feb 3rd and hopefully it will be less pressure.

Thank you,

Janet

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #35788

Hi Janet,
    Thank you.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Janet B on #35998

Just checking in and hoping there has been meaningful progress…

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #36010

Hi Janet,
    Thank you for checking.

Yes, it will be available by day end tomorrow(PST). Thank you for allowing upto 3rd. It helped a lot.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] rtMedia Activity URL Preview plugin blocked by Community Builder theme?’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved