- Richard Foley on November 16, 2017 at 9:53 am in reply to: [Resolved] Media Moderator not showing…? #11711
hi Brajesh, any sign of your MM update (with reason-popup-selector etc.) ?
- Richard Foley on November 8, 2017 at 2:51 pm in reply to: How I traslate BuddyDev Member Types Title? Ex: "Teachers" –> "Profesores" #11616
Good idea, we don’t all only have English site users 🙂
- Richard Foley on November 7, 2017 at 2:28 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Media Moderator not showing…? #11598
that’s great, all 3 things are very good news indeed. I look forward to giving the new version a test run shortly.
- Richard Foley on November 7, 2017 at 2:20 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Media Moderator not showing…? #11596
yes, that was it! I was testing with an admin user, which was in this case not very helpful. Thanks very much for clearing that up. Let’s close this ticket.
However, I’ve not used the plugin long, but based on this short experience, I’d like to suggest a couple of (hopefully minor) things which would greatly improve the plugin.
1. The assumption that the user-with-power-to-delete actually *wants* to delete the image, is in our case invalid. Better is that all users can “Report” the media, regardless of whatever else they may be able to do.
2. When providing the default “Title” and “Description” fields for the Report itself, I’d suggest making an admin-setting to specify a short popup list of options.
Day of the week
Besides that, thanks very much for the (as always) prompt and helpful response!
- Richard Foley on November 7, 2017 at 2:05 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Media Moderator not showing…? #11594
No stress, it’s probably something minor. We just need to identify what 🙂
These are the 3 active plugins:
Version 2.9.1 BuddyPress
Version 1.2.0 MediaPress
Version 1.0.2 MediaModerator
I’ve sent several screenshots via email.
- Richard Foley on November 7, 2017 at 1:53 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Media Moderator not showing…? #11591
thanks for getting back to me promptly. Yep, I’ve done all of that, and I’m looking at a third-party media post. No “Report” link anywhere. I’m also working locally (testing offline), so please don’t ask about admin access 🙂
I’ve tried to upload screenshots, but I don’t seem to be able to do that here…
- Richard Foley on November 7, 2017 at 1:26 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Media Moderator not showing…? #11589
and yes, I’ve tried using TwentySixteen theme and disabling all plugins, (except of course BuddyPress, MediaPress and MediaModerator). Still no “Report” button/link visible anywhere near any media. :\
- Richard Foley on November 7, 2017 at 9:09 am in reply to: BuddyPress Moderation – Report Users/Groups #11585
The Media Moderator from BuddyDev (here) might help, at least for the media part: https://buddydev.com/plugins/media-moderator-for-mediapress/
- Richard Foley on November 7, 2017 at 8:08 am in reply to: [Resolved] Mediapress lightbox size #11584
that looks much better. One thing with that solution is that it makes the multiple comments drop off the bottom (pushing the white box a long way downwards). If you have a quick fix for that, to make the comments scrollable and contained within the same height of the image box, that would be great. However, I’m also happy to experiment 🙂
Thanks very much for the prompt fix!
- Richard Foley on November 4, 2017 at 2:37 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Buddyblog and comment threading #11534
It’s a theme issue blocking the display of the relevant “reply” facility…