Shape the future of Social networking with WordPress: Join Project Midnight Sun! The next generation platform for community building with WordPress!

BuddyDev

Search

Replies

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: Fatal Error #40011

    Hi Marcos,
    do you have any kind of php op cache enabled? If yes, Please flush them.

    If that is not the case, do you have anything special about plugins or wp-content directory(such as they are symlinked?)

    Also, These two notices

    
    Warning: array_merge(): Expected parameter 2 to be an array, object given in /homepages/34/d694694485/htdocs/clickandbuilds/USSoccerTalentDatabase/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-taxonomy.php on line 170
    
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/34/d694694485/htdocs/clickandbuilds/USSoccerTalentDatabase/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-members/bp-members-functions.php on line 3155
    

    are not related to the custom profile fields. Is there any chance that you had a very old installation of BuddyPress and recently upgrade to 9.0 ( I mean from something like 5.0 or below )?

    Regarads
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496

    Hi Shyam,
    I am very sorry, I haven’t been able to work on it and provide you a resolution. Please allow me 2 more days( I will try to do it today but I have limited experience with multilingual support for reg exp, so it might take some digging).

    I will update you after the release.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: Member Types Pro and use of associated avatars #39998

    Hi Carsten,
    Thank you for using the plugin.

    It seems form the screenshot that you have some kind of custom coding(or using some plugin). It may not be calling the bp_core_fetch_avatar().

    Please share the details and Ravi or I will look into it and assist you.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496

    Hi Daniel,

    You can check the file permissions using an FTP client or your web hosts’s control panel(of they provide one).

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496

    Hi Daniel,
    Thank you for letting me know. I am glad it worked.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: [Resolved] Plugin Compatibility Issue #39982

    Hi Scott,
    Sorry for the delay.
    we have a team member looking into it. He will be back on Monday and will report here.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: [Resolved] Remove Profile Tabs Dropdown Menu #39981

    Hi Lisa,
    Thank you for the screenshot., It seems something is wrong on our end. Please allow me to investigate and report back on Monday.

    The presence of greedy-nav class is ignored when no-greedy-nav is added.

    I am checking and will update you.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496

    Thank you Daniel.

    Please do let me know if that works or not?

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496

    Hi Daniel,
    You may use the following plugin to rollback WordPress update.

    https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-downgrade/

    Also, for your issue, you may want to check the read permission for the parent theme/active theme.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496

    Hi Olivia,
    I am sorry I did not update you earlier.

    no, The cloud storage is not compatible with MediaPress. we are using 2 hooks(for generating attachment metadata and on uploading) which are different from default WordPress.

    We tried hooking Media Cloud to our hooks but the Media Cloud plugin is using closures for attaching the related code and that makes it unavailable for us.

    A solution will be to approach the Media Cloud author and request for supporting MediaPress. We can provide the details on where the minor change is needed.

    Regards
    Brajesh