Can you please upgrade these two plugins and give it a test
PS: Please make sure to update the BCG Settings from Dashboard->Settings menu .
Up and running! Fab!
Just two, in my view important things:
I think we will need a setting ( I will definitely for my purposes):
1. Notification is default.
2. A way to update all old posts so that they add a notification in the stream for each post.
A checkbox in the settings along th lines of “apply setting to all existing posts” would probably do it.
Also, a minor bug has crept in.
A leading zero is added to the postcontent in the blog overview http://www.example.com/groups/example-group/blog/
If the text content starts with, say “Hello all” the text in the group overview will have a leading zero before it so the text will read
Keep up the good work!
1. Can you please post a screenshot showing the 0 issue as I am not able to reproduce it it.
2. Can you please explain which notification? I am not able to follow it.
3. Sorry about that, It may not be feasible as we have no way to know if a post was posted via Blog Categories or from backend(and since we are dealing with post, I am not in favor of it for older posts)
Please let me know and I will be looking at them quickly.
2. Sorry to be unclear. I mean the notification for the blogpost that appears in the group activity stream.
The one it is all about for us 😉
3. I understand. oir my purposes it is what I want. Can you perhaps think of a way to add an option for this?
It is what we need anyway.
Perhaps you could give me an sql command to alter all old posts?
… and then have the new posts as default. Many of the posts are created/imported with tags from another plog, and I want
all of them to appear in the corresponding group activity.
Am I making sense?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.