- John B on December 31, 2019 at 4:14 pm in reply to: [Resolved] BuddyBlog – Set Featured Image Button Issue #27156
I see what the issue is now.
When applying styling to
a#set-post-thumbnail.thickboxwhich is the Set Feature Image button, the styles do not disappear once the featured image appears.
I just need to find another way to style the Set Featured Image button.
- John B on December 28, 2019 at 6:26 pm in reply to: [Resolved] BuddyBlog – Set Featured Image Button Issue #27138
This image may illustrate the issue a little better.
When creating a new blog post, the Set Header Image button appears. Once I upload an image, I would assume that the featured image would appear, and the Set Header Image button would go away. Its not. As soon as an image is uploaded, the Set Header Image button remains visible even though its no longer needed.
As you can see in the attached photo, the orange Set Header Image button is still visible under the featured image. I’ve tried to hide the button, but its tied into the element and ends up hiding the button and the uploaded image.
Is it normal for the Featured Image button to remain on the screen even after you’ve selected an image? I would assume the button is no longer needed and would disappear.
Is there a way to hide the button once a featured image has been selected?
- John B on December 18, 2019 at 2:42 am in reply to: BuddyPress Visibility Manager – Privacy Settings – Blog Posts #27047
The main reason I’m asking is for privacy concerns. With WordPress/BuddyPress, by default as soon as a user creates a blog post it appears on the sites blog (mysite.com/blog) for the world and web crawlers to see. Some users want to remain completely private and not have their intimate blog posts read by strangers and recorded by web crawlers and other bad actors on the Internet. Thx again..
- John B on December 8, 2019 at 9:42 pm in reply to: Buddyblog privacy and activity featured image link #26973
Did you ever find a solution for this? Thx.
- John B on November 30, 2019 at 2:47 pm in reply to: [Resolved] BuddyPress Editable Activity – Issue when using RTMedia instead of MediaPress #26811
Thank you for checking on this. You’re awesome!
- John B on November 27, 2019 at 1:15 pm in reply to: [Resolved] BuddyPress Editable Activity – Issue when using RTMedia instead of MediaPress #26778
Yes, that would be awesome. How would I go about doing that?
- John B on November 21, 2019 at 9:08 pm in reply to: MediaPress – Activity Stream Link – Time/Date – Revisited #26669
Thank you for replying.
- John B on November 15, 2019 at 12:38 am in reply to: MediaPress – Activity Stream Link – Link to media instead of Album #26464
- John B on November 13, 2019 at 1:05 am in reply to: [Resolved] MediaPress – Open dialog box without "Drop Files Here" appearing #26433
The above code works. I had another custom .js file that was conflicting. Thank you!!!!
- John B on November 10, 2019 at 11:48 pm in reply to: [Resolved] MediaPress – Open dialog box without "Drop Files Here" appearing #26374
I updated the settings and added the following line of code to line 177 of mpp.js.
_mppData.activity_disable_auto_file_browser = parseInt(_mppData.activity_disable_auto_file_browser, 10);
It did not work for me. I tried this code on 2 different sites.
On the Activity Stream, when clicking on the photo, audio or video upload buttons its not opening the file chooser (dialog) box. Is there anything else I may be able to try?
Thanks as always.