Shape the future of Social networking with WordPress: Join Project Midnight Sun! The next generation platform for community building with WordPress!

BuddyDev

Search

Replies

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496

    Hi Dianne,
    Thank you.

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496

    Hi Tosin,
    Thank you.

    Your questions about classified/listing from an earlier topic was the motivation for planning a more feature rich solution.

    I am not sure how do we handle repaying(may be add the configuration to unpublish posts on expiration of time), this leads to complexity though(what happens if a user unpublished themselves ).

    For the time being, Ravi will be sharing the old version which we had developed(allows paying while posting, not the best experience). I will update the new plugin time line here once we are done with the intial phase.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496

    Hi Rob,
    Thank you.

    I am glad most of the issues were resolved.

    I had a look and I could see that the problem with editing was related to permalink. You had index.php as part of url (in Dashboard->Settings->Permalinks) and that was confusing bbPress(the forum software being used).

    I removed the index.php part from there and the editing is working. Please check.

    The notice about Associated pages:
    “Activate” -> You had registration enabled but activation page not selected. I created an empty page and selected in the Dashboard->Settings->BuddyPress->Pages scree.

    “Gallery”-> Do you need gallery directory on the site? If not, we can disable it form MediaPress settings. Otherwise, we can create another empty page and associate with it on the BuddyPress Pages screen.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496

    Hi Josh,
    Thank you for purchasing the plugin.

    1. Currently, The plugin limits the user to their own uploaded media. So, they can select their own media not of others.

    If you still want them to avoid seeing their own upload and selecting it, Please let me know. We will explore disabling it too.

    Thank you
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: [Resolved] BuddyBlog Pro Medium Editor #42755

    Hi Josh,
    I have shared a copy to you today.

    Please check your mail.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496

    Hi Carsten,
    Thank you.

    We are releasing a free plugin(hopefully next week) that will allow you to control which buttons appear on profile and also their order.

    I will link here after the release.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: [Resolved] homepage activity #42752

    Hi Léonard ,
    Thank you.
    I am sorry, I could not assist you earlier. will be doing tomorrow.

    Thank you
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496

    Hi Carsten,
    it’s good to know.

    That page allowed site admins to add custom widgets on user home pages. For most of the site admin’s it is useless. It would make a lot more sense if users were able to pic and add widgets to their own home page.

    Regards
    Brajesh