Replies
Hi Natalie,
Thank you for the details.If possible, Please grant me access to your staging site as a temporary admin. I can quickly check and verify the settings.
Regards
Brajesh- Brajesh Singh on January 14, 2022 at 8:07 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Pay Per Post by selling access with WooCommerce #42597
Hi Niculae,
Thank you.I hope it is simple enough.
Regards
Brajesh - Brajesh Singh on January 14, 2022 at 8:06 pm in reply to: Media Press Plugin Insert Images within Profile Fields #42596
Hi Natalie,
Thank you for the reply.I am sorry, I don’t see any option currently.
Regards
Brajesh Hi John,
The screenshot that you are showing seems to be a feature of the OS/Browser(mobile os).Regards
BrajeshHi John,
I have searched through their code but could not find this string.Please contact One signal plugin’s support and ask for the same. Is there any chance that you are using some custom code for enabling the support for BuddyPress notices?
Regards
BrajeshHi John,
Thank you. This is probably one signal is prefixing that text. Please allow me to check and confirm you in an hour.Regards
BrajeshHi Anders,
Thank you.
It’s good to know that you resolved it.Regards
Brajesh- Brajesh Singh on January 14, 2022 at 7:12 pm in reply to: [Resolved] BuddyPress Login Redirect to Profile do not redirekt me #42587
Thank you. That’s good to know.
- Brajesh Singh on January 14, 2022 at 7:12 pm in reply to: [Resolved] I can not crop the image when uploading my profile picture #42586
Hi Anders
No problem.
You are welcome.Regards
Brajesh Hi Anders,
I have asked one of our team members to look into it and assist you. They will be assisting you on Monday.Regards
Brajesh