Replies
- Brajesh Singh on August 1, 2021 at 7:05 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Changing Colours of Text or Background #39883
Hi,
I am sorry, there are no dropdown menu in the default BuddyPress template pack. You are most probably using a custom theme or plugin that modifies this behaviour.Please contact the relevant developer for assistance.
Regards
Brajesh - Brajesh Singh on July 31, 2021 at 2:44 pm in reply to: Move ‘block’ button from member header actions to elipses #39875
Hi,
Thank you for the reply and the screenshots.you are using BuddyBoss platform’s block feature. I will recommend contacting their support for help with BuddyBoss platform and theme.
Regards
Brajesh - Brajesh Singh on July 31, 2021 at 2:42 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Change default avatar issue #39874
Please try changing ‘get_template_directory_uri’ to ‘get_stylesheet_directory_uri’ if you are putting it in the child theme.
Regards
Brajesh - Brajesh Singh on July 30, 2021 at 11:33 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Auto Friendship Pro – conditions not working #39865
Hi,
I have pushed 1.0.6 with the option to trigger auto friendship on role change. Please enable it from the settings.Please let me know if it works for you or not?
Regards
Brajesh - Brajesh Singh on July 30, 2021 at 11:32 pm in reply to: Buddypress Profanity Filter Plugin Multilingual Support #39864
Hi Shyam,
I am sorry, I haven’t been able to help you with it earlier. I will be providing some solution in next 48 hours.Thank you
Brajesh - Brajesh Singh on July 30, 2021 at 7:22 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Auto Friendship Pro – conditions not working #39863
Thank you.
I will be releasing an update in couple of hours(or early tomorrow) to provide role change as an option in the settings.
Regards
Brajesh - Brajesh Singh on July 30, 2021 at 7:21 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Remove Profile Tabs Dropdown Menu #39862
Hi Lisa,
It adds a class to the item tabs. The script calling greedy nav is checking for it and should not call greedy nav.Please sure to to clear any cache in case the tabs/content are cached.
If it is still not working, Please link me to a screenshot.
Thank you
Brajesh - Brajesh Singh on July 30, 2021 at 5:18 pm in reply to: [Resolved] How To Make Activity Feed Public? #39858
Thank you Mike. You are kind.
It is a pleasure to have you as a member here. - Brajesh Singh on July 30, 2021 at 5:15 pm in reply to: Buddyblog confirm action for publishing #39857
Thank you for confirming.
At the moment, the message is not customizable. I will add the text to be customizable based on context in next update.
Regards
Brajesh Hi Gianluca,
The above css should put the Add friends button on same line as header for larger screen. For smaller screen, It won’t have any effect as the button will be on the second line.Regards
Brajesh