Replies
- Brajesh Singh on July 30, 2021 at 5:13 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Auto Friendship Pro – conditions not working #39855
Hi,
Thank you for the patience.1. Do you have the option “User Registration” enabled in the settings “Auto Friendship on”
2. Is there any chance you are using MemberPress to assign different roles on registration based on membership?If you are using MemberPress to assign role, we will need to trigger the change on role change as well. Otherwise, just enabling the above condition will work.
Regards
Brajesh - Brajesh Singh on July 30, 2021 at 11:30 am in reply to: [Resolved] How To Make Activity Feed Public? #39850
Hi Mike,
Thank you.It was a bug in Facebook Like Activity Stream. It was filtering on directory even when the user was not logged in and that was causing it.
Please check now.
Regards
Brajesh - Brajesh Singh on July 30, 2021 at 12:04 am in reply to: [Resolved] Auto join groups – cron job #39833
Hi Darhsan,
Currently, the profile field acts as the source of groups.You have used group id in the profile field and the code shared previously uses that as the only definitive source for the groups.
also, you no longer need the cron job, in order to automate, all you need to do is update user’s profile field with the new group ids.
Regards
Brajesh Hi Gianluca,
Hope you are doing well.I am sorry for the delayed reply.
4. Please visit Dashboard->settings->Member Types pro, you will find it there.
Please have a look at the docs here.
https://buddydev.com/docs/buddypress-member-types-pro/conditional-buddypress-registration-fields-based-on-buddypress-member-types/Yes, the single member type field will be good enough.
Regards
Brajesh- Brajesh Singh on July 29, 2021 at 11:58 pm in reply to: Error when creating a user with BP multi network #39831
Hi Pedro ,
thank you for reporting. It may happen if a user belonging to the network gets added again. I am not sure of the reason why the user is being added for the second time.I will push a release next week to check for existing instead of relaying on index to discard the entry.
Regards
Brajesh - Brajesh Singh on July 29, 2021 at 11:57 pm in reply to: [Resolved] How To Make Activity Feed Public? #39830
Hi Mike,
Hope you are doing well.Please resend me the details. I am very sorry, I seem to have lost it. Or please let me know the meial you used for sending the details.
Thank you
Brajesh - Brajesh Singh on July 29, 2021 at 10:42 pm in reply to: Default Group Tab fallback when a conditional tab is missing #39829
Hi Nick,
Thank you for letting us know. We will add the support for sub group/parent groups a bit late then.Regards
Brajesh - Brajesh Singh on July 29, 2021 at 10:40 pm in reply to: [Resolved] How to add or replace content within a predefined group tab? #39828
Thank you Nick.
- Brajesh Singh on July 29, 2021 at 10:39 pm in reply to: Recent Profile Views Notifications Not WOorking – Multisite #39827
Hi Ryan,
Thank you for using the plugin. I am sorry, we missed your post earlier.1. Are you usign BuddyPress or BuddyBoss platform?
2. Is there an plugin or code that may be blocking notifications?Please let me know and @ravisharma or I will assist you.
Regards
Brajesh Hi Cody,
Thank you for the reply.1. I have released an update today with the option for nav position.
2. I am sorry, there is no shortcode. The reason is the form must be used on a user’s profile.We can add the shortcode if it is important for your use case. I will need couple of days to test with Youzify and supply the css for it.
Regards
Brajesh