- Graham Hoffman on January 13, 2017 at 2:37 pm in reply to: Automatic Theme Upgrades available now #7000
Well, it didn’t really do anything for me 😀
-Checked API keys and re-entered them
-Disabled and Re-enabled the plugin
-Checked for WP Updates – none shown
-Checked under ‘Themes’ and still no updates are showing.
Am I missing something?
- Graham Hoffman on December 13, 2016 at 7:48 am in reply to: [Resolved] Community Builder with WPAdverts #6790
While you’re there, I don’t suppose you would know how to change the icons in [adverts_categories]
So you can’t change the icons inside the plugin, but someone mentioned they got around it by using some CSS. Wasn’t sure if you had any ideas if I had my own icons.
- Graham Hoffman on December 12, 2016 at 10:55 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Community Builder with WPAdverts #6781
Can you test again, but make a new advert in twenty sixteen. That works fine for me, but old adverts don’t get fixed by just swapping theme – you have to manually update the photo to fix individual ads.
What’s the best way to stay on-top of your updates, any chance there is a way to add email notification when you release a new version?
ps: Ignore the borders, that was an older screenshot.
- Graham Hoffman on December 8, 2016 at 6:40 am in reply to: My Initial Feedback on Community-Builder #6730
So I haven’t been able to replicate the issue last night, however I did 2 days ago. It’s very odd.
He is using an android phone and I did test through an emulator which did login after refreshing the page.
I might have to try with more users, however for this player I asked them to go directly to wp-login.php and that worked without any issues.
- Graham Hoffman on December 7, 2016 at 8:48 pm in reply to: My Initial Feedback on Community-Builder #6723
Excuse the delayed response.
1. Yes, the CSS code is in – I’ve tried two places.
Appearance > Custom CSS
and Appearance > Customise > Advance Settings > Custom Scripts & Styles > Custom CSS?
5. In the screenshot you should see ‘Contact Information’ and ‘Item Information’ – both of these are titles as seen on the theme prior to the update.
6. I definitely get full photos on twentysixteen, but you need to recreate a new advert, alternatively edit the advert – remove the photo and add a new one. It doesn’t fix previous adverts automatically
7. I’ll try the masking tonight, I feel it’s a great starting point having a full mask colour scheme.
***Important*** Unfortunately on using the ajax registration update we’re now having a situation that users fill in their login details but upon clicking ‘login’ get refreshed and are not logged in. I’ll provide a test login account in the next post for you to test.
- Graham Hoffman on December 2, 2016 at 7:21 pm in reply to: My Initial Feedback on Community-Builder #6625
In response to your replies –
-The update looks good, I’ve made the changes I can see.
-The verified bit didn’t work as per the screenshot on ‘replies’ to comments. https://www.dropbox.com/s/3pz6di3z4e2sgpe/Screenshot%202016-12-02%2019.20.09.png?dl=0
-Don’t worry about the cog icon, I’ll keep an eye on it, I had made profile images bigger which I’ve minimised slightly.
– I’ll download WooSidebar and see how I get on.
A few points:
1. Any chance you have a changelog? It would be handy to go through a checklist against any changes I may need to revisit.
2. In addition to that, does BuddyDev Dashboard not work with themes?
3. Can we get a download of the child theme to ensure any future updates don’t wipe any customisation to colours or custom css?
4 Facebook Metagraph, is it worth putting in the theme files or would you simply recommend a plugin?
5 WPAdverts – The ‘new advert’ front-end has lost the H2 titles, making it hard to differentiate the seperate areas. https://www.dropbox.com/s/e4itll7nw8pl09l/Screenshot%202016-12-02%2019.11.05.png?dl=0
6. WPAdverts – I’m still only having about 20% of the image showing. https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmbo84ufshmhe7t/Screenshot%202016-12-02%2019.11.18.png?dl=0
7. Any idea when the Profile area / Coverpage changes will be released?