- Graham Hoffman on December 2, 2016 at 6:22 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Community Builder with WPAdverts #6614
I’ve still got the issue that images are only loading in the middle, can you confirm this is fixed?
In addition to that, if I was to share this link on FB the meta picks up the avatar instead of the image. Any idea if that’s something you guys could advise me on?
- Graham Hoffman on November 30, 2016 at 11:19 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Community Builder with WPAdverts #6585
That’s my old theme with WPAdverts.
I’d suggest removing the main header title, but add the post title.
In addition to that, removing the post details at the bottom on the WPAdvert posts (By X, Date, Comments are Closed)
WPAdverts doesn’t allow comments (unless you download his .php on the github which 99% won’t), it’s normally just a contact form or via PM (for BuddyPress)
- Graham Hoffman on November 30, 2016 at 10:10 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Community Builder with WPAdverts #6582
Great, did you understand about the ‘categories’ pages not working? That’s a biggy at the moment as I want to switch back to a Category View
- Graham Hoffman on November 30, 2016 at 10:08 pm in reply to: My Initial Feedback on Community-Builder #6581
2. The Ajax plugin you guys have is enabled on my site, but I thought I had to add the ‘class’ which isn’t possible on the buttons by default? Sorry I’m still relatively new to the development aspects so this might be a simple fix. I’m a subbed member to your plugins.
3. The menu under the logo is aligned-left, It would be nice to switch that to centre. Only because I orginally only wanted 3 options on the front but it looked weird.
4. My mistake, I thought it automatically grabbed the ‘featured image’. I haven’t actually editted/added a new page yet. Yes I see I can add a custom image for the header. Thanks!
7. I’ve not used Woosidebars – I’ll take a look. Any ETA on your plugin release?
9. That’s awesome, that would definitely go some way as to cleaning things up. Any reason why you highlighted some of the details (like ‘active right now’)? As any other plugins that add details to the Cover now look out of place (as per my previous screenshot)
Thanks for the fast replies and it’s great to see your actively improving things so fast. I’ve got one more plugin conflict I’ll send across in another post – Geodirectory
Great stuff Brajesh, keep it up.
- Graham Hoffman on November 30, 2016 at 7:06 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Community Builder with WPAdverts #6576
Ah sorry, he has a .php file on his Github as it’s something most people don’t use.
- Graham Hoffman on November 30, 2016 at 5:32 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Community Builder with WPAdverts #6572
This might be helpful, specifically the bit at the bottom regarding the archive.php file – https://wpadverts.com/documentation/child-themes-and-templates/
- Graham Hoffman on November 30, 2016 at 2:32 pm in reply to: Looking for a code snippet – Add BuddyPress Groups Sidebar #6566
Any chance you could get something like this natively in Community Builder? It would be great to specify multiple sidebars for different pages through buddypress than some other 3rd party addon I’m currently looking at.
- Graham Hoffman on November 24, 2016 at 12:36 am in reply to: [Resolved] BuddyPress User – review of BuddyPress Force Profile Photo #6474
Thanks for the reply both of you.
I actually am forcing my community to use profile pictures and real names so tough luck on them haha. On a serious note, since my userbase is being pulled from Facebook they’re more than used to have an avatar.