Replies
Hi Binok,
I am sorry, I am not sure what is causing the issue on your live server. Due to the language issues, I am not confident that I understand what is going on there.Can you temporarily create another sandbox/staging from the live site where we can test the changes?
Regards
Brajesh- This reply has been marked as private.
Hi David,
I am not sure what do you mean.
If you mean registering a new template pack, you can simply copy the bp-nouveau and put it inside a plugin. Then register the template pack and override in your theme/child theme.If none of the above makes sense or you are not comfortable writing PHP code, I will suggest simply renaming the bp-nouveau template as in my previous reply and then override the buddypress-functions.php in your child theme.
I am sorry for the inconvenience you are having, I understand that the lack of documentation is causing you trouble but I do not see a better way to assist you with it.
Regards
Brajesh- Brajesh Singh on March 1, 2022 at 11:11 am in reply to: [Resolved] Buddyblog pro – mobile display adjustment #43641
You are welcome.
- Brajesh Singh on March 1, 2022 at 11:10 am in reply to: [Resolved] Buddyblog Pro – select only one category not excluding categories #43639
You are welcome.
- Brajesh Singh on March 1, 2022 at 11:09 am in reply to: [Resolved] Xrofile field visibility change by php function #43638
You are welcome.
- Brajesh Singh on March 1, 2022 at 11:09 am in reply to: Buddypress Auto-Follow from other registeration page #43637
Hi Iken,
Thank you.How does this auto suggest follow works?
is this how you expect it to be?
1. There is an input box visible?
2. User types and some suggestions appear
3. On clicking/selecting any of the suggestion, the user automatically follows them?
4. what happens next with the search box ?Can the user unfollow a previously followed user?
Regards
Brajesh - Brajesh Singh on March 1, 2022 at 11:05 am in reply to: BuddyPress Friendship Restrictions support for follow #43636
Hi Tosin,
Thank you for reminding.Due to the nature of current BuddyPress eco system, we have stopped the development for the follow restrictions.
It will be available after the relationship API based follow system is available.
Regards
Brajesh - Brajesh Singh on March 1, 2022 at 11:03 am in reply to: Buddyblog limit submissions addon suggestion #43635
Hi Tosin,
Thank you for reminding. Our priorities have changed and this addon for BuddyBlog is not in our priority list currently.We do plan to create it sometime sin the future.
Regards
Brajesh - Brajesh Singh on February 28, 2022 at 12:14 pm in reply to: BuddyPress User Profile Tabs Creator Pro #43611This reply has been marked as private.