Replies
- Brajesh Singh on February 23, 2022 at 12:44 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Pay Per Post by selling access with WooCommerce #43510This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on February 23, 2022 at 12:39 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Buddyblog Pro – select only one category not excluding categories #43509
Hi Tosin,
Thank you for reporting the issue.I will check and update you within next 24 hours about it.
Regards
Brajesh - Brajesh Singh on February 23, 2022 at 12:38 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Buddyblog pro – mobile display adjustment #43508
Hi Tosin,
Thank you for reporting the issue.I am sorry, I am unable to check the screenshot as the site is not opening here.
Can you please use a different site to share(imgbb or something similar).
Regards
Brajesh - Brajesh Singh on February 23, 2022 at 12:34 pm in reply to: [Resolved] BuddyCommerce – Add to account settings page not profile #43507
Thank you.
I am glad it worked.
For icon, Please use css to add icons. this is controlled by your theme. I will suggest contacting the theme author for the same.Regards
Brajesh - Brajesh Singh on February 23, 2022 at 12:31 pm in reply to: Buddypress Auto-Follow from other registeration page #43506This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on February 23, 2022 at 12:19 pm in reply to: Auto Friendship Pro not add follow on create new user after Buddypress udapte #43505
Hi,
I am sorry, i did not reply earlier.yes, I had a look. At the moment, We don’t have any way to sync user’s follow/friendship. I will be writing back to your project request tonight via email.
Regards
Brajesh - Brajesh Singh on February 22, 2022 at 8:22 pm in reply to: BuddyBlog Pro and Pods, how does it plays together? #43497
Hi Renaat,
Please have a look here.
https://buddydev.com/docs/buddyblog-pro/configuring-post-meta-fields-with-buddyblog-pro-post-form/It is the “Meta Key” field and the key is provide by you when adding fields to the BuddyBlog Pro form.
Regards
Brajesh - Brajesh Singh on February 22, 2022 at 8:20 pm in reply to: [Resolved] BuddyPress Profile Completion #43496
Thank you.
- Brajesh Singh on February 22, 2022 at 8:20 pm in reply to: BuddyPress Moderation Tools plugin #43495
Hi,
Thank you for purchasing from us. I am sorry for the delay in reply. Have replied back over email.Regards
Brajesh Hi Binok,
I had updated the endpoint for edit address in woocommerce settings. I don’t think that is the reason.Even I am not sure why it did not work earlier as my tests on server confirmed that the forms were being processed correctly.
Try deleting and re installing BuddyCommerce to see if it helps.
Regards
Brajesh