Shape the future of Social networking with WordPress: Join Project Midnight Sun! The next generation platform for community building with WordPress!

BuddyDev

Search

Replies

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: BuddyPress User Profile Tabs Creator Pro #43534

    Hi Nancy,
    I had a look at Ravi’s code. It is working for me on connections.

    Since you are using Profile Tabs pro, there may be conflict with this code.

    Please provide me access to your staging site(FTP and WordPress) and I can test/update the code there.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: Delivery address not saved #43532
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: xprofile search #43531

    Hi Giuseooe,
    The xprofile fields are searchable by default.

    If they are not being searched, is there any chance that you are using some privacy plugins for users? That may be affecting the result.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496

    Hi Rob,
    Thank you for confirming.

    Please put the following code in bp-custom.php too to add the new topic button

    
    add_action( 'bbp_template_before_single_forum', function () {
    	echo "<h4 class='bbp-new-topic-btn-header'><a href='#new-post'>New Topic</a></h4>";
    	?>
    	<style>
            .bbp-new-topic-btn-header {
                text-align: right;
    
            }
    
            .bbp-new-topic-btn-header a {
                display: inline-block;
                padding: 0.5em 1em;
                cursor: pointer;
                background: #fff;
                border: 1px solid #DBDBDB;
            }
    	</style>
    	<?php
    } );
    
    

    Please let me know if it works for you or not?

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: bp-editable-activity update_comment() #43527

    Hi Max,
    I did test it.
    I am not seeing anything like that and it is working fine(for activity editing, comment and reply editing). I used BuddyPress 10.0, WordPress 5.9.1 and the latest version of this plugin with BP Nouveau template pack.

    From your topic, It seems to me that you have a plugin generating extra content. Try disabling some of the plugins related to activity stream to find the culprit.

    Please let me know if you are able to find the conflict.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: BuddyPress FOLLOW option #43514

    Hi Hayward,
    Welcome to BuddyDev.

    I am sorry, the follow feature was not finalized. For the time being, Please use Ray’s version
    https://github.com/r-a-y/buddypress-followers

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496

    Hi Carsten,
    I am not sure what could be the cause then. Please provide me access to your site. I may be able to have more information after checking it.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: Delivery address not saved #43512

    Hi binok,
    I am still wondering what could be causing it.

    I can put my changes on live server(I will need access for the same).

    About “I had updated the endpoint for edit address in woocommerce settings. I don’t think that is the reason.”

    WooCommerce allows us to edit some of the slugs being used on the site. I had updated one of that.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: BuddyPress User Profile Tabs Creator Pro #43511

    Hi Nancy,
    Thank you for the reply.

    Please allow me to look at your issue and get back to you within next 24 hours.

    Regards
    Brajesh