Replies
- Brajesh Singh on February 26, 2022 at 2:24 pm in reply to: [Resolved] rename bp-nouveau folder #43582
Hi David,
No, That would not eliminate the hard coding. That will make you the sole maintainer of that new template pack.The advantage is that in next BuddyPress update, your template pack will keep working. The disadvantage is that you will have to maintain and update this template pack on your own.
Regards
Brajesh - Brajesh Singh on February 26, 2022 at 2:22 pm in reply to: YouTube and Tiktok Embeds on Mobile #43580
Hi Lisa,
Thank you for the post and the replies.The theme supports responsive embeds. Can you please share the code you used for embedding(Youtube embed as tiktok is not accessible in India)? In order to embed, you only need to paste the video url in the activity/post.
Regards
Brajesh - Brajesh Singh on February 25, 2022 at 1:44 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Double account issue…!!! #43570
You are welcome.
Have a great day!
You are welcome.
1. No
2. May be achievable but it is not part of the plugin.Regards
Brajesh- Brajesh Singh on February 25, 2022 at 1:34 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Double account issue…!!! #43567
Hi Hans,
1. I have refunded your January order which got messed due to account merge issues.
2. The problem with your last year’s order was still there. So, I marked that(User Badge) as refunded and added it back to your account. This will enable you to have 7 months extra for the user badge plugin access.Thank you
Brajesh - Brajesh Singh on February 25, 2022 at 1:11 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Buddyblog pro – mobile display adjustment #43566
Hi Tosin,
Thank you.It was a bug and is fixed now. It will be available in our next version(Hoping to release tomorrow or Monday).
Regards
Brajesh - Brajesh Singh on February 25, 2022 at 12:22 pm in reply to: BuddyPress User Profile Tabs Creator Pro #43562This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on February 25, 2022 at 12:14 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Double account issue…!!! #43558
Hi Hans,
I am very sorry. Our system is legacy and I was not able to update your purchase. The change will need a lot more time(development) and I apologize for not keeping you informed.Please do not purchase any new license. I did not think of adding a new license earlier and had tried merging.
I can add a new order quickly or issue the refund. Please let me know your preference and It will do the same quickly.
Regards
Brajesh - Brajesh Singh on February 25, 2022 at 11:41 am in reply to: How can I use my recipe block into BuddyBog Pro? #43556
Hi Renaat,
Thank you for the questions.At the moment, there is no standard API offered by WordPress to allow us use the Gutenberg editor in plugins. That’s why we do not provide block editor support on front end.
I am not sure why the recipe plugins are not supporting classic editors and only blocks. Please contact their author and ask if the classic editor support was available earlier and dropped in recent releases?
Regards
Brajesh Please disable BuddyCommerece and check if you are able to update the shipping address from default WooCommerece account page?
If yes, then, Please re-enable BuddyCommerce and disable Youzer/Youzify and test the same.
Please let me know what do you observe.
Regards
Brajes