Shape the future of Social networking with WordPress: Join Project Midnight Sun! The next generation platform for community building with WordPress!

BuddyDev

Search

Replies

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496

    Hi Nitin,
    You are using correct function for fetching friends. The “friends_get_friend_user_ids” will give an array.

    We lack experience with Formidable Form. I will suggest posting on their forum to get assistance.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: Relationship between Member Types #43330

    Hi Nitin,
    For the question

    can allow friendship requests only between Institutes and practitioners.

    Yes, you can with this plugin.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496

    Hi Ben,
    Welcome to BuddyDev.

    That is expected behaviour of the Activity Plus Reloaded plugin. It is a fork or Activity Plus plugin which allowed uploading from activity screen and the files are not saved as WordPress attachment.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496

    Hi Sven,
    Thank you.
    I was using their free plugin. I did not see it there.

    I am glad that they are looking at it. Hope they will be able to resolve it.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496

    Hi Rob,
    Thank you.

    1. Please add the following css

    
    .bbp-topic-tags + .bbp-template-notice.info{
    	
    	display:none;
    }
    

    2. You can put the following code in your child theme’s functions.php or in wp-content/plugins/bp-custom.php

    
    add_action( 'bbp_template_before_single_topic', function() {
    	if ( function_exists( 'the_views' ) ) {
    		the_views();
    	}
    }, 100);
    

    That will show the view count at top for the single topic.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: Buddy User Circle “Follow Button” #43317

    Hi James,
    hope you are doing well.
    just following on this. we will have an update early next week which will resolve it.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496

    Hi,
    Thank you for the details and the patience.

    I had a look at BuddyX theme and the Stax WP plugin. They are working fine with the age.

    Please share me a screenshot of your Field Settings(Dashboard->Users->Profile Field-> Field->Edit)
    And also a screenshot showing what it display on the frontend.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: Delivery address not saved #43314

    Hi,
    Thank you.
    I can see the issue. Please do keep the staging site available for next 24 hours. I will be troubleshooting and fixing it.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: [Resolved] rename bp-nouveau folder #43313

    Hi David,
    Thank you for the question.

    1. Please visit wp-content/plugins and add the following to bp-custom.php

    
    add_action( 'bp_loaded', function() {
    
    	$bp = buddypress();
    	bp_register_theme_package(
    		array(
    			'id'      => 'nouveau',
    			'name'    => __( 'BuddyPress Nouveau', 'buddypress' ),
    			'version' => bp_get_version(),
    			'dir'     => trailingslashit( $bp->themes_dir . '/community' ),
    			'url'     => trailingslashit( $bp->themes_url . '/community' ),
    		),
    		true
    	);
    }, 13);
    

    Now, Please visit wp-content/plugins->buddypress/bp-templates and rename “bp-nouveau” to “community”

    This is one of the ways. A better way will be to copy the BP-Nouveau templates and register them as a new template pack.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: Multiple Images Not Showing as Gallery #43312

    Hi,
    Thank you for the question.
    I am sorry, I had to remove your links as they were NSFW. In future, Please add warning/notice before linking to NSFW content.

    Now, coming back to the issue:- Are you using MediaPress? Which theme are you using? Is it some other plugin for media?

    Please let us know and we will assist.

    Regards
    Brajesh