Shape the future of Social networking with WordPress: Join Project Midnight Sun! The next generation platform for community building with WordPress!

BuddyDev

Search

Replies

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: Delivery address not saved #43305

    Thank you.

    I will be off for 2-3 hours. Will be checking after that.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: [Resolved] Upload content only users or modeators #43300

    Hi Carlo,
    Is this question about MediaPress?

    Are you using it with BuddyPress? Is it used for profile or group?(I am assuming group).

    Do you want to restrict group gallery creation/upload by admins and moderators?

    Please let us know and we will assist.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496

    Hi,
    Please get in touch via https://buddydev.com/buddypress-custom-development-service/

    Also, what do you expect o happen if a user matches multiple lists?

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: BuddyPress XField Type – Headers #43297

    Hi James,

    Thank you for the question.
    I am sorry, we don’t have a header field. The Definition of header field can be different based on various themes.

    What do you want the users to add to this filed and how this field will be rendered? Any ideas or screenshot will help.

    Regards
    Brajehs

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: Delivery address not saved #43295

    Hi,
    Thank you.
    A temporary admin account will provide better option as I can check the settings and active plugins. I will need around 30 mins of access on staging. If you are not comfortable with that, even a guest account will be fine to see to it in action though I may/may not know what caused it.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: [Resolved] Unable to Deactivate Buddypress #43294

    Hi Cromacio,
    Thank you.
    You most probably had some opcache which was not cleared. There is no other reason for BuddyPress not deactivating.

    We do not provide any support for BuddyBoss platform here other than our plugins. Please contact BuddyBoss support for further assistance.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: Delivery address not saved #43289

    Hi Binok,
    Welcome to BuddyDev support forums.

    Thank you for opening the topic here.

    Do you have any staging site where I can see it with a guest account? If not, Please let me know. We will setup an install on our server where you can try to re-create it.

    Once we are able to see it/re-create it, we can fix it.

    Thank you
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: [Resolved] Unable to Deactivate Buddypress #43284

    Hi Cromacio,
    You most probably have a BuddyPress dependent theme or plugin active. Make sure to disable all plugins and switch to default theme and then you can deactivate BuddyPress without issue.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: Follow / Followers Plugin update #43231

    Hi Tosin,
    Thank you for the questions.

    1. I am unable to say much on this. The relationship API is at the core and The BuddyPress follow will use it. I can tell that the relationship API is different.

    The follow plugin will be written using this API and it may have the same hooks. I am not sure how this will play out.

    2. You can keep using the old. If there is a migration path in future, you can migrate the users from old follow to the follow using relationship API.

    Regards
    Brajesh