Replies
- Brajesh Singh on January 2, 2022 at 1:11 am in reply to: BuddyPress Activity Shortcode: how list postsand groups activity #42332
Hi Tiziano,
Please contact the author of plugin/code that you are using to have comment on blog posts inside the group, for the activity type/action and how the group activity for post is stored/restricted.BuddyPress Activity shortcode simply filters by the parameters you pass. Which parameters/type can be used is determined by various plugins adding the content to activity(In your case the code/plugin adding blog post in group).
Regards
Brajesh - Brajesh Singh on January 2, 2022 at 1:06 am in reply to: Programmatically hide BuddyBoss “Network Search” feature from Logged-Out Users #42331
Hi Mark,
I am sorry, we don’t have any plugin or solution for it.Since this relates to BuddyBoss core, I will suggest asking BuddyBoss’s support for assistance.
Regards
Brajesh Hi Muhittin,
thank you for the query.I understand and appreciate that you are very interested in this project but please allow me a bit time. I will inform you by replying when the plugin is available.
If you need the BuddyPress Follow features immediately, I will suggest going with Ray’s version
https://github.com/r-a-y/buddypress-followersThe BuddyPress relationship Plugin is a very much experimental plugin as the goal is to get it into the core in future. I expect too many changes until it is part of the core. My goal is to release the first alpha/beta when BuddyPress 10.0 comes out and then take it from there in the direction guided by BuddyPress team(I will be approaching them again). So, even I don’t know if the initial version and the final version will be same or not.
I have been working on this plugin but I am hesitant to put any release before BuddyPress 10.0 comes out. The reason is, I need to be sure about the current stable BuddyPress API. There is no plan to support anything below 10.x for this plugin.
Since you have been following BuddyPress development, you may have already noticed the release date. It has been updated again(and I expect it to change as the 10.x needs to be compatible with WP 5.9’s full site editing). Here is an update on the new dates of theirs
https://bpdevel.wordpress.com/2021/12/25/bp-dev-chat-summary-december-22-2021/
I will be replying here if I feel comfortable to put it before BuddyPress’s release. Otherwise, please check the day BuddyPress 10.x comes and this plugin will be available.
Thank you
BrajeshHi SX,
Thank you for reporting.Our team will test and get back to you with details after 3rd January.
Regards
Brajesh- Brajesh Singh on December 30, 2021 at 7:33 pm in reply to: Nasty “bug” in BP_Profile_Completion #42316
Hi,
Welcome to Buddydev.Thank you for reporting the issue and proposing the solution. This might have append on multi check/options field.
I appreciate you sharing the solution. The GROUP BY clause will definatey fix it. We will update the code with it.
Thank you
Brajesh Hi Jimmy,
1. It does not call any page. It simply uses a function bublock_get_blocked_user_ids_for_user( get_current_user_id()) to find a list of user ids blocked by logged user and then iterate over it to list them.
2. Our team will be back to work on 3rd January, we will need access to your staging site to troubleshoot this issue.
Thank you
BrajeshThank you.
We will test and get back to you on 3rd January.Regards
Brajesh- This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on December 30, 2021 at 12:03 pm in reply to: Discussion Topics are not being deleted on Moderation #42309
Hi Debbie,
I am sorry for the issue.
We haven’t seen it before. Are you sure you deleted the topic and not the log?Please use any online service to share screenshot.
Here are some examples
https://imgbb.com/
https://prnt.sc/or any other of your choice.
Regards
Brajesh - Brajesh Singh on December 29, 2021 at 2:11 pm in reply to: Installed Mediapress – set up a new gallery but user can’t add videos #42305
Hi Kim,
Please share the shortcode you have used for creating the upload page?Also, are you using MediaPress with BuddyPress or BuddyBoss?
Thank you
Brajesh