All the settings related to the activity comment moderation is accessible from Dashboard->Settings->Activity Comment panel.
This section allows you to customize how the reporting behaves. You can enable hiding for the reporter. You can also set a threshold when the activity becomes hidden for all.
If you enable this option, all newly posted activity comments will need approval
Here is a screenshot showing the Auto Moderation panel
There are 5 types of notifications for activity moderation. You can enable/disable and customize them as you please.
- Admin notification on the new activity being reported
- Admin notification on the new activity being hidden
- User notification on their activity being hidden
- User notification on their activity being restored
- User notification on their activity being deleted
You can enable or disable any of these as you need.
Demo for Activity Comment Moderation for BuddyPress Moderation Tools