You can access the moderation settings page by clicking on Dashboard->Moderation->settings menu as shown below.
The moderation settings page consists of one or more panels based on the currently enabled reportable types.
A panel can be accessed by clicking on the tab as shown below.
When all the reportable types are enabled, you will see following panels
- General:– Used for general settings(enable/disable reportable type, control form fields, validations etc)
- Miscellaneous:- Used for devoting moderation capability to user role.
- Suspend:– If you enable this option it allows the admin to suspend users.
- User:- Moderation settings for user
- Posts:- Moderation settings for Posts
- Activity:- Moderation settings for activity.
- Activity Comment:- Moderation settings for Activity Reply
- Groups:- Moderation settings for BuddyPress Groups.
- Comments(upcoming):- Moderation settings for comments
Demo for how to configure BuddyPress Moderation Tools settings
Next:- General settings