All the settings related to the Group moderation is accessible from Dashboard->Moderation->Settings->Group panel.
This section allows you to customize how the reporting behaves. You can enable hiding for the reporter. You can also set a threshold when the group becomes hidden for all.
There are 5 types of notifications for BuddyPress group moderation. You can enable/disable and customize them as you please.
- Admin notification on new group being reported
- Admin notification on new group being hidden
- Group admin(s) notification on their group being hidden
- Group admin(s) on their group being restored
- Group admin(s) notification on their group being deleted
You can enable or disable any of these as you need.
Demo for Group Moderation Setting panel for BuddyPress Moderation Tools